SV INNOVA informs users of the Page, that their personal data can only be obtained for their treatment when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. SV INNOVA expresses its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection.
SV INNOVA adopts the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data obtained in them to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. You can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Page in your browser, for which you should consult its characteristics in the Legal Notice section.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data provided.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- Corporate name: SV INNOVA, S.L.
- NIF: B-01578848
- Address: C / Mendigorritxu, 138 Pavilion 11 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava).
- Telephone: +34 945 24 33 04
- Contact email: email@example.com
- The user may contact the Data Protection Department to resolve their doubts related to the processing of their personal data at the same postal address provided or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect through the Website?
The data provided by users are collected through their visit to the Page or derived from their interaction with us through the following options:
- In other cases, personal data is provided directly by the user through the data collection forms for the purposes indicated in each of these forms and obtaining the consent of users when subscribing to our Newsletter or newsletter. news, when you contact us through the enabled channels, respond to surveys, subscribe to our social network profiles or interact with us through these profiles through comments, opinions or sharing the content published in each profile.
For what purpose do we treat the personal data of the User?
SV INNOVA collects and processes the personal data of the Users of the aforementioned digital platforms, with the following purposes:
- Administration and management of the users of the Page.
- Management of news subscriptions and newsletters.
- Respond to the request for information requested through the means made available to users.
- For a correct attention to your requests SV INNOVA can perform automatic valuations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks, based on the information available to you in order to customize the treatment according to its characteristics and / or needs.
- Interaction with customers through SVINNOVA APPS and interaction with us on the pages of our profiles in the social networks identified on the Page.
- Processing of claims, complaints and suggestions.
- Cookies: keep the user login registered, provide statistics associated with the use of the Site, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Sending communications or information expressly requested.
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys of the services received for a correct management of the quality processes and their improvement.
- Use for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of the Users and analyze how to improve the services we provide to the Users.
- Detect and investigate fraud, as well as other illegal activities and potential breaches of our Privacy Policies, Legal Notice and / or Conditions of Use.
- Sending commercial communications as well as invitations to events and activities, by postal and electronic means, related to the services and products marketed in the SV INNOVA activity sector: Energy, water, sustainability, infrastructure, services, industry, concessions and construction.
If you do not provide the necessary data for these purposes, you will not be able to provide our services. The User may at any time oppose the processing of their personal data.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of the personal data of the User?
The legal basis for data processing corresponds to:
- The consent given by the User when filling in the data and marking the corresponding reading and acceptance boxes, as well as the completion of the different forms and applications.
- Compliance with regulatory obligations applicable to each case, among other Capital Companies Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010, of July 2, consumer regulations, Information Services Society Law and applicable regulations in the matter of personal data protection reported here.
- The maintenance of the relationships established between users, customers and suppliers of SV INNOVA.
- SV INNOVA defense against possible legal actions.
The fields of the forms marked with an asterisk (*) included in the Page are considered mandatory fields in order to meet your request or the assessment of the information you wish to provide us. Likewise, if you do not accept the installation of cookies, you will not be able to activate the analytical services of the Page or display the location map of our Offices, Delegation, etc.
Last update: October 1, 2019