Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The Law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your consent to be able to store cookies on your device. This page uses different types of cookies. Some of which are provided by third-party services that appear on our pages.
At any time you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookies Policy enabled on our website.
IDENTIFICATION OF COOKIES USED
Next, a classification of cookies by categories is made. However, it should be borne in mind that sometimes the same cookie can be included in several categories:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on how long you remain active:
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are those that have an expiration period of a maximum of 2 years from the date of creation, which means that during that time the data will continue to be stored in the terminal, and can be accessed and processed.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed:
- Necessary cookies: The necessary cookies help to make a usable web page by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies allow the web page to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user and, therefore, more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Statistical cookies: Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
- Unclassified cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, together with the individual cookie providers.
Additionally you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. However, we remind you that, if you decide to change the configuration of cookies, the service provided through the different websites may be partially or totally affected.
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unlock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer:
You can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
You can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
You can check Google support or browser Help.
You can check Apple support or browser Help.
Smart Valuable Innovations, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the breach by the USER of the recommendations included. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of users, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
Smart Valuable Innovations, S.L. You can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Last update: October 1, 2019.